Security Operations Center Operator PT
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- The SOC Operator is responsible for answering routine and emergency calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including video alarms, door alarms, and duress alarms and provides general assistance to employees, vendors and guests.
- The SOC Operator is responsible for monitoring various Social Media tools to assist in identifying threats and/or risks to the organization.
- The SOC Operator will respond to life safety incidents (medical, safety, natural disasters, etc.) and dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone, radio and/or software systems provided by MSG.
- The SOC Operator maintains various records of communications and events.
- Evaluate incidents that may impact employees, venues, or offices and escalate accordingly to security management and subsequently to other business units as necessary.
- The SOC Operator communicates and disseminates information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices.
- Able to manage and handle situations of a sensitive nature and maintain company’s confidentiality and information security practices (personnel issues, investigations, public relations incidents, emergency personnel contact information, etc.).
- The SOC Operator takes an active role in position related projects. The levels of responsibility will vary from consulting to owning projects based on the individual.
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting capabilities for CCTV, Physical Access Control, and various Security Software Platforms utilized by the organization.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify causes, and implement results-oriented solutions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess strong computers skills with a strong proficiency in MS Office and an ability to create data metrics and reports.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment Company