Assistant Women's Tennis Coach
Assist the head coach with all aspects of the women’s tennis program.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting the head coach in all aspects of coaching
- practice and game preparation
- recruitment of prospective student-athletes
- travel planning and other administrative duties assigned by the head coach.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and the ability to identify and recruit qualified student-athletes, including the ability to communicate effectively with recruits, parents, and coaches.
- Outstanding skill instruction, strong playing background, and the ability to motivate players in both a practice setting and competitive games.
- Appreciation for the role of intercollegiate athletics in a rigorous academic environment, and the desire to help student-athletes strive for balance in that setting.
- Strong administrative and computer skills, as well as excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and coaching and/or playing experience at the collegiate (or similar) level.
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Must be highly motivated, respectful, have the ability to work both independently and in team settings, and have sound decision-making ability in all aspects of the women’s tennis program.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass background check and driving record check.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.