ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research leads and update prospect lists as needed
- Report at least 90 minutes prior to tipoff
- Rebound for home or visiting players during pregame and halftime warmups
- Retrieve shooting shirts and pants for players checking into the game for home and visiting teams
- Take shooting shirts, pants, towels, Gatorade to home and visiting team locker rooms at halftime and postgame
- Monitor and dry sweat or spilled drinks when visible on the court during the game
- Serve Gatorade and towels to home or visiting players and coaches during games
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be at least 14 years old and have a work permit
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
University - IN
Private University (OH)