Assistant Sports Dietitian, Football
The position will be serving as Director of Performance Nutrition assistant for Football program while supporting the initiatives and goals of Performance Nutrition Department.
- Keeping an open, ongoing communication with designated parties
- Helping to plan meal and travel nutrition/supplements
- Assists in maintaining and forecasting of budget
- Development and designing of educational handouts and other educational needs
- Helping in managing of student interns schedules/assignments
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
- Strong skills communications/interpersonal
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company