Fan Experience Team Member- Social Media
The position will be in charge of interacting with the fans and learning more about the professional sports team operations.
- Generating of gameday content for social media channels
- Capturing, editing, sharing of unique behind the scenes images and videos
- Monitoring and replying to fan comments/questions/messages
- Tracking and analysis of the social media activity and engagement
- Other related tasks
- Adobe creative cloud, photoshop familiarity
- Strong skills copywriting/copyediting skills
- Hockey knowledge preferred
- Strong skills interpersonal and attentive to detail
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private University - (IA)
Private University (OH)