Athletic Communications Intern
The intern will serve as the primary contact for several sports as assigned; will be involved with special projects as they develop; and will assist with other programs including football and men’s and women’s basketball.
- Bachelor’s degree
- previous media relations or collegiate sports information experience
- knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations; excellent organizational, communication and public relations skills.
- Previous experience in website maintenance highly desired
- previous experience with desktop publishing software as well as Photoshop highly desired
- working knowledge of the StatCrew statistical software package, specifically for soccer, volleyball, basketball, ice hockey, lacrosse, and baseball/softball
- ability to work athletic events, irregular schedules, weekends and evenings are required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,397 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (CT)
Sporting Goods Company
Pro Ice Hockey Team