Assistant Athletic Trainer
The position will be in charge of facilitating the objective of University to create environment where student athletes can progress academically in degree program that leads toward graduation.
- Helping in supervising and coordinating the University's overall sports medicine program
- Maintaining good work relations with athletics facilities
- Helping to establish and enforce codes of conduct
- Share in the athletic training responsibility
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training required
- BOC certificate
- First Aid/CPR certificate
- CSCS preferred
- Valid driver's license
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.