CRM (Salesforce) Administrator Internship
- Serve as the primary contact for all CRM and data integration.
- Mine the CRM system to create a targeted list for emails, mailings, and other marketing campaigns
- Configure, support, measure, and report on innovative sales and potentially marketing campaigns to support the various assigned entities and department.
- Create targeted direct marketing campaigns for ticket sales using direct mail, email marketing,
- Create and manage CRM campaigns to assist sales in their efforts. Also, create related reports and dashboards for these outbound sales campaigns
- Understand how sales, retention and customer service process works and ensure that our system aligns to their goals and processes
- Track revenue and productivity of the CRM users and create related reports and dashboards that aligns to our sales goals
- Consult with stakeholders on alternatives related to the usage of the CRM system that you feel will result in better sales, renewals, or customer service
- Provide training and support for ticket sales, customer service, and other users
- By being the administrator of our system, independently communicate opportunities or gaps against CRM best practices in order to improve our client’s business
- Occasionally work with our clients’ third-party vendors in order to integrate that data into their CRM instance and customize the system to best use that data
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies in CRM and work to keep respective entities ahead of the curve
- Work with departments to identify reporting needs and develop solutions, including dashboards and other reporting outputs, which provide real-time performance tracking to ranging levels of organizational leadership.
- Work with the CRM users to best maximize the CRM data to generate leads and sales opportunities where applicable
- Ensure data integrity across all systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Other Duties to be defined.
- Currently working towards a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work comfortably with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with a CRM system (ex. Salesforce.com)
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Experience with database applications such as SQL
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian College
Nonprofit Sports Organization
Sports Merchandise Company