Quality Assurance Ambassador
The position will be ensuring that the overall event presentation and process reflects top notch standards. He or she will help to inspect the facility and event activities; pre/in/post event.
- Contribute information and event analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Development of quality assurance plans
- Development and establishment of quality assurance procedures/plans
- Writing, updating and monitoring of performance
- Other related tasks
- Computer literate
- Advanced experience in Spreadsheet, word processing and internet programs.
- MS word/excel proficient preferred
- Strong skills interpersonal/communication/organizational
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private Research University