Assistant Director of Sports Nutrition
- The Assistant Director of Sports Nutrition for Athletics is responsible for assisting the Director of Sports Nutrition with developing, coordinating, and administering comprehensive evidence-based nutrition education to student-athletes as a member of a multidisciplinary sports medicine and sport performance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in dietetics/nutrition or other related field.
- Registered Dietitian (RD) required.
- Minimum of one year of sports nutrition experience in a collegiate, professional, or Olympic athletics setting.
- A valid U.S. driving license and the ability to meet and maintain University Driving Policy standards
- Working knowledge of and ability to:
- Utilize basic office support software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and programs to create education materials, e.g. Visme or Canva.
- Communicate effectively through written and oral communication, being able to learn communication styles in order to best communicate with individual or team.
- Work constructively and collaboratively in a diverse environment with vendors, sports administration, coaches, sports medical/ sports performance teams, student-athletes, and other allied health or administrative professionals.
- Operate effectively within a highly-regulated team environment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the professionalism and intensity necessary to successfully contribute to a Division I athletics program.
- Some experience working in food service and clinical nutrition settings.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of food safety guidelines and general health code regarding food.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region School