Assistant Director, Athletics Compliance, NCAA
- The incumbent operates within the scope and intent of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Conference and University regulations
- Works independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Supports the Associate Athletics Director of Administration and Compliance
- Acts as a liaison for the program with the coaches, student-athletes, parents and general public
- Assists in coordinating all aspects of a compliance program in the areas of financial aid, playing and practice sessions, and awards and benefits
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the National Letter of Intent Program, competition eligibility, roster management, practice logs, playing season schedule approvals, participation reports, outside competition, outside income, vacation periods, end of season awards
- And performs other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent to five years of full-time, progressively responsible administrative or technical office management experience in an administrative capacity exercising independent judgment and supervising or leading the work of others.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred.
- Equivalent to full-time college or university education/vocational school training in business or job-related field may be substituted for up to two years of the required experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Expertise in using office software packages, technology, and systems. Ability and specialized skills to prepare letters, memos, and reports; transcribe minutes
- Make travel arrangements
- Analyze operational and procedural problems and develop, recommend, and evaluate proposed solution
- Apply judgment, discretion, and initiative in establishing priorities, providing follow-up and quality control
- Perform business math and analyze budgetary data
- Plan, organize, and supervise the work of others
- Keep moderately complex records and files
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment
West Region University
West Region University