Head Women's Volleyball Coach, NCAA
- The head coach is responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program, in consultation with the Director of Athletics, demonstrating high moral and ethical behavior and good sportsmanship.
- In developing athletes, the head coach must recognize the academic needs of the student as primary and athletic achievement as secondary and celebrate both excellence in the classroom and on the field of play.
- The head coach must operate within budget to meet team needs and enforce rules pertaining to the College, student conduct, and governing rules and regulations.
• Bachelor's degree required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• At least, one year of experience in coaching college-level volleyball required.
• Valid driver's license required.
• Knowledge of NCAA/NAIA/NJCAA rules and regulations as they pertain to student athletes.
• Strong knowledge of effective coaching practices.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively recruit athletic talent is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated management skills and knowledge of supervision and management practices.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment inclusive of students, faculty and staff of varying social economic, cultural, ideological and ethnic backgrounds required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Professional Soccer Team