Men's Basketball Assistant Coach
Essential Job Functions
1. Coach student athletes in skill development.
2. Foster team cohesion and organization.
3. Provide tools and teach skills that cultivate well-rounded student development within and outside of athletic programs.
4. Organize and lead practices and games.
5. Coordinate travel to and from games.
6. Actively recruit student athletes within HACC and from the community.
7. Develop and nurture student, community, and alumni relationships.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications - Minimum Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; previous coaching experience at various levels.
Qualifications - Preferred Experience
- Previous college playing and/or coaching experience
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge (position requirements at entry):
- Knowledge of:
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Abilitiy to manage team dynamics;
- Understanding of and commitment to community college mission.
- Skills (position requirements at entry):
- Skill in:
- Following oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures;
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, students, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School