- Build user-friendly tools for use by the Basketball Operations staff via web interfaces.
- Help develop web based systems and applications to communicate and retrieve basketball information.
- Ensure compatibility across various desktop systems, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Design and develop data visualizations.
- Maintain and support the analytics infrastructure.
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools
- Strong background in data visualizations
- Experience building data-driven dashboards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of advanced basketball statistics and common basketball operations practices is preferred
- Ability to organize and multi-task and communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to work evening, weekend, and holiday hours
- Willingness and ability to relocate to Cleveland is required
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Professional Baseball Team