Head Men's and Women's Tennis Coach, NCAA
Job Summary/Basic Function
- The Head Coach prepares the team for a full intercollegiate varsity season, including in-season and non-traditional practices, scouting of opponents and game preparation.
- Develop a recruiting plan and evaluate and identify qualified student-athletes.
- Prepare and manage operating, recruiting and fundraising budgets.
- Commitment to working and teaching within an environment that embraces the holistic development of the student-athlete.
- Serve in an administrative capacity as needed and directed by the Athletic Administration.
- Comply with all NCAA Division III, NEWMAC and the College rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 2-4 years of collegiate coaching experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends throughout the year to accomplish the tasks necessary for success in this field.
- Commitment to working and teaching within an environment that embraces the development of students around their education, cultural diversity, mental health awareness and healthy masculinity.
- Master's degree, collegiate tennis playing experience, and 3-5 years of head coaching experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Professional Soccer Team