Assistant Women's Basketball Coach, NCAA
- Assist in game preparations and planning.
- Assist the head coach in the supervision of student-athletes and other support personnel.
- Recruit prospective student-athletes for the program throughout the state and region.
- Assist in team academic guidance and course registration.
- Assist in the conduct of all non-traditional season activities.
- Assist in coordinating fund raising and alumni activities for the program.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Monitor equipment and facility needs and safety standards.
- Secondary responsibilities - assist with building supervision for Panzer Athletic Center
- Attend and participate in departmental, conference and university-wide meetings related to duties and responsibilities.
- Serve on departmental, university, conference, regional and national committees as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Management retains the right to add or change job duties at any time.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor's degree supplemented by a Master's degree in a field related to the position to be filled or equivalency to be determined by the appointing authority. Years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirements.
- Two years of professional experience in an institution of higher education or other field that is directly related to the functions of the position to be filled or equivalency as determined by the hiring authority.
- Coaching experience, knowledge and understanding of NCAA and Division III philosophy.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules as they pertain to recruiting and Division III.
- Experience as a college student athlete
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School