Event Production Intern
The candidate filling this position must have excellent organization and communication skills:
- Participate and assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of meetings and events
- Assist the Event Production staff by producing weekly meeting sheets that are distributed company wide
- Act as the Event Coordinator during assigned events
- Assist the Event Production staff with administrative needs (i.e. scheduling meetings, generating instruction sheets, filing documents, etc.)
- Assist the Event Production staff with game day responsibilities
- Assist promoter and clients to ensure smooth event operations
- Assist the Event Production staff with placing vendor orders
- Assist event patrons to ensure they have an enjoyable experience
- Assist other Facilities Operations divisions as needed – Utility Set-up, Changeover, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent attitude
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work on projects independently and to maintain confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external staff
- :An undergraduate student who is majoring in Event Management, Hospitality or Sport Management.
- Must have a proven track record which shows excellent organization, follow-up, communication, project management and inter-personal skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Soccer Team