October – January (1st half of season); January – May (2nd half of season); May – August (summer)
Criteria & Qualifications:
1. Current undergraduate (Junior or Senior only) receiving school credit for internship.
2. Organizational Skills – Ability to multi-task & detail-oriented.
3. Strong written and verbal skills.
4. Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
5. Sports administration, Community Relations or related business majors preferred.
6. Ability to meet deadlines.
7. Ability to speak in front of small or large groups (children & adults).
8. Strong computer skills – Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Experience with Donation Xchange recommended but not required.
9. Some experience in special events planning.
10. Coaching skills a plus, but not required.
11. Experience and knowledge of Social Media (Twitter, Facebook & Instragram).
1. General Office duties
2. Attend Community Relations and other staff meetings as required.
3. Assist other Departments as requested.
4. Work games as requested.
5. Assist in the coordination and implementation of select community relations programs.
6. Provide input and suggestions at all Community Relations Staff Meetings
7. Report on and research information pertaining to Community Relations programming.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Make Your Career Move Today!
Subscribe today and gain access to 29,671 jobs in the sports industry and Break Through!