Director of Operations
Job Description: Assist the general manager in leading the daily functions, processes and communications of the business to provide excellent customer and employee experience for our camps, sports leagues and events in coordination with our program directors and part time staff.
Responsibilities: Include the following but are not limited to:
- Serve as camp director for all days off school camps, winter/spring break camps.
- Serve as co-director for summer camps.
- Execute the employee onboarding process for all part time employees in a timely manner
- Follow the new employee check list to ensure that all employees have needed training and certifications.
- Verify and complete bi-weekly staff hours and payroll for part time employees.
- Complete monthly reconcile reports for bank statements to track expenses.
- Oversee part time staff to ensure vital facility operations are being followed and executed that include but are not limited to; open/closing check lists, cash management records, facility policies and rules, standard field and court rentals, employee conduct and incident reports
- Work with vendors to maintain the functionality, safety and cleanliness of the building.
- Assist general manager with ordering and inventory of concessions food, beverage and materials.
- Assist customers via phone calls, emails and in person with registration, account and payment issues for all AC programs and events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,961 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime