Business Development Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Business Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new sales opportunities within the area.
- Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our local businesses and consumers.
- Uncovering client needs and then following through with innovative solutions
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by the Cavaliers.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue goals set for new business
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at The Q and outside meetings.
- Execute contracts, billing, and collecting payment for first year Wine and Gold members.
- Be proficient in pipeline management
- Lead by example from and effort and attitude perspective
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.