Business Development Specialist
Duties and Responsibilties:
- The Business Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new sales opportunities within the area. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our local businesses and consumers.
- Uncovering client needs and then following through with innovative solutions
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue goals set for new business
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at The Q and outside meetings.
- Execute contracts, billing, and collecting payment for first year Wine and Gold members.
- Be proficient in pipeline management
- Lead by example from and effort and attitude perspective
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,427 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime