Gameday Operations Staff
- Assist operations staff with various tasks associated with in-game promotions, game-day entertainment and fan experience, and other game-day and community outreach functions.
- Manage pre-game preparation, including but not limited to: locker room, merchandise, hang sponsor banners, set up and maintain tables, handout “giveaways” and stat sheets.
- Assist with removing and proper storage of sponsor banners, merchandise concessions breakdown, greeting table breakdown and several various post-game duties according to organization needs
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in an athletic/events setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with experience in athletic or event operations/management.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Professional demeanor with the ability to speak with internal and external customers
- Ability to develop rapport and maintain relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Mastery of multi-tasking on a grand scale
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, react quickly and have superior problem-solving skills.
- Must be dependable and maintain a positive approach
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,430 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime