Minor League Strength Coach
- Overseeing the daily administration and management of the strength and conditioning program
- Supervision and instruction of weight training and conditioning program.
- Conduct functional warm up, stretch, and cool down sessions with team.
- Communicate with Strength & Conditioning Coordinator and Medical Coordinator.
- Communicate with team medical and on-field coaching staff.
- Well versed in functional movement screening techniques and corrective strategies
- Communicate and monitor players’ off-season strength and conditioning programs
- May be required to travel to organizational meetings and seminars.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- Strength and conditioning specialist certification (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) required.
- CPR/First Aid certified required.
- Master’s Degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- Previous baseball experience.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,993 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Northeast Region School
Community College (MD)