- Responsible for facility security, traffic control, parking lot security, and fire, safety and emergency procedures.
- Patrols all venues and their respective grounds; reports all safety and/ or security concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Performs emergency response to fire alarms, evacuations, and other situations; trains, and maintains proficiency regarding emergency response.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with police, fire, EMS, and other security personnel and/or safety organizations.
- Participates in internal and external training programs for regular and part-time employees.
- Performs functions as directed to establish a safe and efficient environment for hosting facility events.
- Investigates, reports, and provides follow-up on incidents including, but not limited to, building damage, criminal activity and policy/procedure violations.
- Handles complaints, disturbances or related problems with the public, staff or promoters.
- Provides logistical support of vehicles and freight for multiple vendors and events.
- Provides customer service to guests and employees of the facility.
- Provides initial investigation and documentation regarding incidents including building damage or injury to patrons or employees.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to establish and maintain efficient working relationships with lessees, employees, patrons, and support organizations.
- Ability to exercise proper action and attitude in handling incidents and demands of the entertainment environment.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general security functions and arena facility operations highly preferred.
- Knowledge of CCTV and Access control systems.
- Knowledge of 2-way radio usage in a professional manner.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret written and verbal instructions and reports.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include any shift (day, swing or grave), holidays, weekends and evenings/nights as needed at all KSE operated venues.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,961 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (CA)