- Responsible to provide primary level of guest assistance at the building entrances, turnstile set-up with admission of guests.
- Responsible to check all guest into the building who present a valid ticket/credential and denial of access to those who do not.
- Accounting for and packaging ticket stubs at end of shift (if necessary)
- Checking tickets and aiding in seating guests in their assigned seats
- Providing guests with needed information on all aspects of the facility.
- Assisting in event management to maintain crowd control throughout the event.
- Qualified individuals possess a friendly and personable demeanor, excellent customer service skills, knowledge of building policies and procedures.
- Must be a team player and be available to work event hours. Specifically, they must have the:
- Ability to work outside the facility (or immediately inside) in extreme hot or cold temperatures or in inclement weather.
- Ability to work in confined areas, in particular operating passenger elevators.
- Ability to work in areas of high elevation (above crowd and media seating areas) within the facility.
- Ability to interact with fellow employees and the general public in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and climb stairs.
- Ability to lift objects up to 25 lbs.
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to work long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must communicate and work with other departments – including marketing, sales, grounds crew, maintenance, etc.
- Must have intermediate cash handling skills.
- Must be willing to work both in a team setting as well as an individual.
- Must be able to interact and work closely with customers and present themselves in a professional manner.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must pass a drug test and criminal background check.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Coeducational Public University