Essential Job Functions
- The NWBA Communications Intern will manage and provide content on organizational website and social media outlets.
- Develop basic design work on marketing and promotional materials for NWBA.
- Help manage NWBA communication database of electronic and print archives.
- Create communication materials for distributions to NWBA members.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program at the junior or senior level status or enrolled in a Master degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
- At least enrolled at junior level status or graduate of a Bachelor degree program or enrolled/graduate of Masters degree program. Communications, Public Relations or related field degree preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities .
- Knowledge and familiarity of wheelchair basketball or desire to gain knowledge and familiarity of wheelchair basketball.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during normal business hours.
- Standard Office Equipment
- Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Adobe
- Proficiency with internet search capabilities and usage telecommunications equipment, fax machine, copier
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Western Basketball Franchise
MLB Franchise Baseball Club