Community Relations Programs Internship
- Special Event Assistance – Support Charitable Foundation and Community Relations department around the execution of weekly, monthly and annual programs that focus on education, health and wellness and community outreach.
- Program Tracking – Monitor and update status of school and non-profit programming including, but not limited to, the 2019 – 2020 Redskins Read Program, 2019 – 2020 Redskins FITT Program and the Loads of Love Laundry Center Program.
- Fan Inquiries – Respond to fan requests via phone, email and mail using outstanding customer support and service.
- Research Projects – Assist with researching various youth programs and potential non-profit partners throughout the DC Metro Area.
- Social Media Assistance – Create thoughtful and engaging posts for the Redskins Charitable Foundation’s Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Donation Fulfillment - Coordinate monthly merchandise donations including the database management/tracking of all requests, donation fulfillment and inventory management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student
- Candidate MUST receive college credit in order to qualify for this internship – proof of credit letter from College or University is required
- Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Can work independently when given a task and have the focus to follow through & follow-up if problems arise
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite proficient)
- Proactive in asking questions when needed
- Team player, humble enough to handle a variety of tasks; no job beneath them
- Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting
- Ability to interact with children, players, staff, and the community in a professional manner
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is necessary
- Proven experience to work effectively in fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
College ( FL )