The Fitness Specialist will develop, oversee, and manage the Strength and Conditioning program.
- This position will be responsible for creation and oversight of all strength and conditioning workout programming.
- Recruiting and assigning personal trainers to oversee strength and conditioning programs when necessary.
- Work with the Assistant Director to develop the ongoing business model of all strength and conditioning offerings within the Department of Wellness.
- Develop and facilitate continuing education opportunities for fitness staff.
- Develop and maintain cooperative partnerships with relevant academic programs on campus as well as with community patrons.
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science or related field and one year of related experience to include responsible fitness instruction.
- Must be certified by nationally-recognized agency in personal training and/or strength and conditioning such as NSCA, ACSM, ACE, etc.
- CPR/AED Adult/Child within 90 days of hire.
- Working knowledge of basic Health Risk Assessment (HRA) protocols.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Master's degree in health related field and three years of experience in related position.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: