50/50 Raffle Game Day Staff
Looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our million-dollar 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2019-2020 season.
- Sell raffle tickets to fans pregame and through the end of the second period intermission.
- Educate fans on the details of the 50/50 raffle program and answer questions fans may have about the program.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Responsible for accurate cash count - submitted to Coordinator at the close of the shift.
- Understand the mission of the NHL Team Foundation.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Must be over the age of 18 years.
- Must be able to provide own means of transportation.
- Prior experience and responsibility of handling cash.
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Strong sales skills and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Having a flexible schedule that allows for working all home games.
- Call time for this position will be 1 ½ hours prior to puck drop.
- It requires an outgoing personality and a passion for raising money for the NHL Team Foundation.
- This position works in an arena where the noise level is generally high, crowd traffic is heavy, temperatures are variable – often cold; lights are bright or dark with occasional exposure to pyrotechnics.
- Balancing - Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces. This factor is important if the amount of balancing exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion and maintenance of body equilibrium.
- Kneeling - Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching - Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Standing - Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking - Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking - Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing - Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Ice Hockey Team