Premium Suite Sales Manager
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue and ticket goals set for new business (Premium Luxury Suites, Chargers LUX Memberships and Suite Rentals).
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by partner organization.
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations, in-office meetings/sales center presentations, out of office meetings, and meetings at SoFi Stadium.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners/lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at stadium, and outside meetings.
- Perform accurate and skilled deal closings.
- Provide high end service for our Premium Suite Holders and LUX Members, including but not limited to: daily service and relationship building, renewals on an annual basis, collection of payments, receiving executed contracts, cross-selling as needed, etc.
- Submit timely reports to management, including weekly and monthly sales revenue reports
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
- College degree required; preferably in business or sports management.
- Minimum of three years of successful sales experience in sports, media, and/or direct sales is preferred.
- Experience and success in developing and building relationships with a creative consultative approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivation is a must.
- Passion for the sports industry.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
University ( NJ )
Ice Hockey Team