Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain fixed assets and associated depreciation schedules.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Assist Director of Finance with certain month-end responsibilities.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year College and one year of related experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must have strong PC skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and follow work processes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region University
Ice Hockey Team