Manager of Social Strategy
- Lead the digital team in optimizing social strategy and tracking content performance.
- Create custom performance reports and share key insights to continually improve content development.
- Monitor industry standards and trends in organic and branded social media, share out best practices and evaluate emerging platforms.
- Collaborate with partnership team to develop and build new sponsorship inventory and branded content opportunities.
- Plan our content calendar and unique distribution strategy for all major social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Develop and lead full-time staff of community managers.
- Work with NBA social team to stay up to date on league initiatives.
- Create and post content during game days, tent pole events and assist community managers throughout the year as needed.
- Serve as a key member of the digital department leadership to guide the long-term communication strategy for our brands in alignment with our values.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of social media best practices, including content development and digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and other ad platforms.
- Experience leveraging analytics platforms to analyze, learn, inform and advise on decisions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to present complex ideas and information clearly and simply.
- Collaborative team player, with a strong ability to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Highly organized, detailed and proactive with strong project management and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,961 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Athletics Recruiting