Description of the Internship
- To assist and provide support to the Sales Department. Should be self-motivated and enjoy an ever-changing Business Operations environment where needs and responsibilities fluctuate daily.
- Sales Department interns will research sales trends around the NBA and other professional sports leagues; organize and maintain sales documents and materials; assist with game and event night responsibilities as needed and in preparing presentations.
- Must enjoy working with people in a customer service environment.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while balancing multiple tasks at once.
- Will work directly with Corporate Sales, Group Sales and Ticket Sales Account Managers on various projects.
- Must possess very strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – a basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Athletics Recruiting