Website Developer Internship
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Assist in site updatesfor the teams, including removal of expired content.
- Work closely with other departments to make changes and additions to secondary pages (dancers, community, tickets, etc.).
- Work with images and graphics for use on the website.
- Create and code special event web pages (All-Star, Draft, Summer League, Playoffs, etc.).
- Assist in working with NBA’s Interactive Services team on site troubleshooting, maintenance and/or enhancements.
- Quality assurance testing for content and features across platforms.
- This position will be 15 hours per week.
- Candidates must commit to 10 hours in the office during regular business hours (M-F 9am-5:30pm).
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong HTML/CSS, Photoshop
- Knowledge of React and OOP preferred
- Familiar with coding for responsive sites
- Familiarity with Drupal a plus
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of basketball preferred
- Must be a quick learner and willing to learn new technologies including NBA league website management tools
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime