Marketer (Assistant Director of Marketing)
- The position will report to the Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing.
- Assist in the athletics department’s efforts to maximize attendance and revenue at ticketed sports as well as maximizing attendance at non-ticketed sports.
- Coordinate various marketing and promotional programs designed toenhance the game day and fan experience.
- Create content and coordinate strategic communication efforts through department and team social media accounts.
- Work in-conjunction with Aggie Sports Properties (Learfield) to fulfill corporate sponsorship elements.
- This position will provide marketingoversight for women’s basketball, men’s & women’s tennis and track & field as well as assist with marketing efforts for football, volleyball, men’s basketball, gymnastics and softball.
- The Assistant Director of Marketing will oversee the recruitment, hiring and management of undergraduate intern staff.
- This position will oversee and enhance on-campus advertising efforts. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, marketing or related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Previous athletics marketing experience as an undergrad or graduate student.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a group setting.
- Previous experience working within Adobe Creative Suite.
- 1-2 years of athletics marketing experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with in-arena digital signage/video board operations.
- Experience directing all marketing/promotional activities surrounding an athletic event.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,824 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment