- Execute post orders and responsibilities of all non-event day safety positions, including Grand Lobby Reception, Loading Dock Ramp, Gold Lot, Patrol and Command Center.
- Process safety specific skills, including CCTV operation, fire panel operation, Gold Lot parking controls and credentialing procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of all visitors at the stadium.
- Assist in updating daily pass-down sheets to ensure all information is relevant and current.
- Observe, report and document incidents around the stadium grounds including, but not limited to, intoxication, vandalism, theft and various other disturbances.
- Maintain high level of communication within the department with regard to event and department details.
- Assist in maintaining working condition of Safety Department equipment including, but not limited to, keys, walkthrough metal detectors, hand wands, divesting tables, and radios.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- High school degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a current valid guard card.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a security related role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and handle various responsibilities at once.
- Must possess strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work various hour, nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be available for all home matches during the season.
- Experience with C-Cure or Avigilon software is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,993 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime