- Financial statement preparation and distribution (system generated).
- Coordinates vendors and supplier contracts and payments.
- Oversees the day-to-day office management which includes maintaining equipment and supplies, and calendar management of office-related activities.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for HR-related activities such as new hire onboarding, and ongoing employee service.
- Provides managerial insights of core operating objectives that will assist in employee professional development, operational efficiency, and bolstering a positive corporate culture.
- Assist the President and Chief Business Officer with operations planning which includes forecasting plans, process optimization, and implementation activities.
- Manages the foundational technology and systems created to support core business functions. This includes IT and file sharing, accounting software, cloud-based programs for e-commerce and POS.
- Reviews, troubleshoots and develops internal processes for functions related to HR, accounting, technology, and sales that optimize operational efficiency.
- Provides analysis and recommendations for cost controls related to front office operations and merchandise.
- Supports quality efforts throughout the organization and assists with the development and execution of processes designed to support employees and deliver excellent customer service.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Office Manager within a small-to-midsized business environment
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting functions.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business Management
- Experience with working in start-up or high growth business environments
- Ability to execute tasks with close attention to detail and timeliness.
- Strong technical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player who can pivot easily to assess priorities and provide immediate redirection when needed
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
Minor League Baseball Team