Senior Associate Athletics Director, External Operations
Reporting directly to the Athletics Director, the Senior Associate Athletics Director for External Operations is primarily responsible for providing administrative oversight and leadership of all externally facing areas including marketing, promotions, ticketing, sales, licensing, communications, development, corporate partnerships and campus engagement for the Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Provides leadership, vision, strategy, direction and management oversight over professional and support staff.
- Responsible for personnel, including the hiring of part-time staff members, for external unit.
- Oversees all aspects of the athletics marketing, promotions, sales, social/digital media, and licensing, including ensuring the maintenance and adherence to the philosophies and regulations of the Conference, NCAA, and University.
- Is responsible for management of marketing, promotions, ticketing budgets.
- Is responsible for managing the creation and implementation of all aspects of the sales, marketing, and promotions plan for the Athletic Department.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,946 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Broadcasting Company
Professional Baseball Team
Private Jesuit University