- Shoot action videos of training sessions.
- Shoot videos during game days and other events as needed.
- Assist in editing videos, from interview segments, highlight reels, commercials, social media, sponsorship content and in-game features.
- Assist with archiving of videos.
- Assist with the creation of videos and motion graphics for game day in-stadium, LED board content and social media.
- Assist in the ideation of the brand's storytelling through motion graphics.
- Attend at least one community engagement event per month.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Working knowledge and abilities in Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop.
- Photography and Videography experience a plus.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
- Must have own laptop capable of processing design programs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
University ( ND )