Head Women’s Field Hockey Coach, NCAA
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and recruit student athletes who are capable of competing successfully on the NCAA Division III level and who are capable of succeeding academically.
• Develop season practice and game plans.
• Ensure that appropriate safety precautions are taken in practice, games and during team travel.
• Discipline student-athletes for infractions of rules, regulations and policies.
• Work with administrators to stay within fiscal and budgetary guidelines.
• Maintain effective working relationships to ensure institution-wide teamwork.
• Organize and administer the recruiting of prospective student-athletes in accordance with the NCAA, NEWMAC, and the University policies and procedures; organize recruiting materials and identify potential prospects; develop recruiting strategy and maintain contact with recruits.
• Develop a conditioning program along with practices.
• Meet with players during the season and conduct post season interviews.
• Maintain accurate record keeping and transparency within the program.
• Knowledge NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
• Perform other functions as assigned.
All positions at the University share in the responsibility for building a community that values diversity and the uniqueness of others by exhibiting integrity and respect in interacting with all members of the community to create an atmosphere of fairness and belonging.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred.
• 3-5 years of coaching experience, required.
• Knowledge and passion for the sport of field hockey.
• Possess valid driver’s license.
• CPR, AED and First Aid certifications are required.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and communicate with student athletes.
• Commitment and dedication to academic success
• Strong organizational and developmental skills
• Ability to work with a diverse population; prior experience working with and contributing to a diverse workplace with the ability to interact effectively with a broad range of constituents on campus.
• Ability to conduct practices and manage game strategy
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
Northeast Region School
University - OH