- Open to graduating undergrads and graduate students
- Must be comfortable in an office environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- proficient in MS Office platforms.
- Must work efficiently under pressure, and balance multiple responsibilities while being organized.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Work with the events team on strategic planning and execution of events
- Lead support for auction package solicitation, organization and event preparation.
- Assist with preparation of collaterals/displays, fulfill all auction purchases, track auction financial and post-event financial reporting, assemble/distribute auction materials, packages etc.
- Manage all auction trade requests and post-event reporting
- Research similar events in order to evaluate areas for growth and improvement
- Responsible for coordinating event plan updates
- Maintain inventory of apparel, promotional and gifting items
- Coordinate onsite event set up of gifting programs
- Support hospitality functions and sponsor activation
- Miscellaneous projects and administrative tasks as assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,992 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Athletic Conference