Business Analytics Internship
Business Analytics and CRM
- Assist in organizing, analyzing and presenting data from ticket sales and operations, food and beverage sales, merchandise sales, social media interaction, loyalty programs, survey responses, third party resources, stadium operations, and corporate partnerships
- Assist in researching and evaluating opportunities in order to provide team executives with strategic recommendations and alternatives on critical business initiatives.
- Assist in the evaluation of relationship between primary and secondary ticket markets.
- Work with IS on development of automated reports and ad hoc requests with data from the data warehouse
- Support the organizational implementation of business intelligence platforms including Salesforce CRM and data visualization tool Tableau
- Assist in conducting project-based return analysis to evaluate business opportunities
- Assist in supporting all business departments with analytical consulting as requested
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science or related field in combination with 1-2 years of equivalent work experience
- Ability to remain extremely organizational with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Familiarity and good judgment with a broad range of methodologies and tools, such as exploratory data manipulation and analysis, regression analysis, forecasting models, simulation, probability models, and optimization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required. Prior knowledge of programming and coding skills, including, but not limited to SQL, HTML, Python, R is a plus
- Excellent reasoning, problem-solving, creative thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with general project guidelines
- Strong teamwork aptitude required
- Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to traverse office and stadium frequently
- Ability to work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs occasionally
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
Water Polo Team
Water Polo Team