Motion Designer / Video Editor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideate and create content for use on social media and digital platforms and in various internal/external releases and projects.
- Work alongside the Stats & Information and Communications teams to develop content, primarily in the form of video, that amplifies editorial story-lines and stats. This includes packaging game highlights with motion graphics for use across editorial, social, internal business communications and other areas as needed.
- Self-motivate, multi-task, troubleshoot and contribute new ideas in a fast-paced, unpredictable, collaborative environment.
- Maintain a consistent knowledge and understanding of trends and tools used in the design industry and on social/digital platforms.
- Must have strong design concept skills and be proficient in the latest edition of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, etc.).
- Knowledge of current content trends.
- Experience with 3D design software is considered an asset.
- Ability to ideate and complete projects at a high quality, timely and efficiently – often on a tight deadline
- High level of commitment to work product
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Ability to collaborate and work independently
- Must have ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in motion design, video editing and other aspects of video production (i.e. ideation, creation, editing), especially those used on social and digital platforms. Experience with graphic arts is essential.
- A strong understanding of hockey, the players, teams and content important to fans and an understanding and willingness to adhere to the Brand Guidelines is essential.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,017 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey Team