- Provide active and visible leadership in order to promote and support athletics as one part of a well-rounded and excellent education.
- Oversee all coaches from hire through mentorship and evaluation to support the goals of the program.
- Provide leadership and motivation for students, coaches, and families.
- Work in partnership with Physical Education Department Head on shared goals.
- Communicate proactively with all divisions and with students and families to ensure effective programming and maximum participation and success.
- Execute all operational functions including scheduling fields and officials, busing, uniform distribution, maintenance, and replacement
- Partner with Enrollment Team on marketing and increased awareness of athletic programming and with Advancement on achieving goals associated with athletic fundraising as appropriate
- Provide leadership and presence in all matters related to Athletics, including attending games and increasing visibility through social media, enrollment communications, and our Warriors microsite management
- Partner with the wellness team, facilities operations, and the farm staff to ensure highest levels of safety, organization, and management of athletics programs.
- Maintain a strong connection with College Counseling Office and with students and families in the recruiting process
- Oversee athletics budget with strategic resource allocation, timely reporting, and collaboration with the Business Office
- Success in leadership in athletic programs in schools
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated cultural competency and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion work in schools
- Facility with social media and modes of digital communications
- Ability to attend games and relevant school events on evenings and weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree or higher preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.