Director of Marketing
- Create, develop, and implement new forms marketing, themes, and promotions to increase sales, attendance, and visibility.
- Produce annual promotional schedule with staff input, and coordinate promotions to include: fireworks, giveaways, entertainment, etc.
- Cultivate new and current media outlets to increase our coverage involving promotional events and baseball information.
- Build, strengthen, and secure new relationships and intertwine other staff with community-based and non-profit organizations.
- Degree from 4-year program.
- Minimum of 2-years sports experience.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing and media experience.
- Individual must be energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Individual must be able to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Prior experience in baseball marketing/promotional is preferred.
- Candidates applying for this position should have the ability to successfully direct an entire department with various staff and multiple variables.
- Knowledge of graphics and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Ability to work event nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Superior problem-solver, with ability to work independently.
- Effective organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Additional compensation is earned through bonus.
- Health/dental/vision plan and 401(k).
- Fitness club membership.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period