Women's Volleyball Graduate Assistant Coach
- Assist Head Coach with practice planning, preparation and execution
- Attend all practices, home games, away games and team events
- Identify potential recruits at high school matches/tournaments and USAV tournaments
- Attend weekend tournaments in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Florida, Washington DC, etc.
- Initiate contact with recruits via email and phone conversations
- Assist Head Coach with on campus recruiting visits
- Communicate with the admissions department on prospective students Promotion
- Coordinate and structure social media projects to promote the program
- Prepare the yearly newsletter to administer and share with recruit
- Promote the program via social media platforms at recruiting events Film Analysis
- Be able to put match film together after the match is completed. Upload to scout software
- Be able to prepare detailed film breakdowns and run scouting sessions
- Analyze our own matches for ways to improve the players, our offensive and defensive systems
- Contact teams for footage on opponents.
- Analyze opponent’s film and put together competent scouting reports Fundraising
- Assist Head Coach in all aspect of organizing and implementing fundraising events.
- Attend and work all fundraising events Mentoring - Provide individual academic and athletic feedback and guidance - Be available to provide at-risk team members with academic guidance Benefits - 2-year appointment with full tuition up to 18 credits per academic year - $2000 stipend, on campus housing and meal plan included.
- Bachelor’s degree required; admission to one of the University’s graduate programs
- Prior successful playing or coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred; successful high school or club coaching experience considered
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Commitment to developing positive relationships with student-athletes, coaches, administration, and community
- Proficiency with both Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Proficiency with Photoshop is a valuable asset
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
Northeast Region School
Northeast Region School
Central Sports Arena
Sports & Entertainment