- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students' active participation in their own learning
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students' intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using discipline-specific thinking strategies
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals and foster a safe environment conveying confidence in every student's ability to learn
- Contribute to and provide leadership in the student's academic and professional communities, promote collaboration and teamwork among members of these communities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- ZUMBA Instructor certification required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of staff and students required
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the community college.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
University ( TX )
College ( IL )