Athletic Equipment Room Intern
- Under close supervision of the Head Equipment Manager, the Equipment Intern will assist with the day-to-day operations of the Equipment Room, with a primary responsibility of assisting with the Football Program.
- The Equipment Room Intern will also be responsible for the ordering of Adidas items for one or two smaller sports.
- The emphasis of the internship is to prepare interns for a career in the Athletic Equipment Industry, by giving them experience in the budgeting, ordering, and receiving processes.
- Lift boxes with promotional materials and PA systems weighing up to 50 lbs., and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work flexible schedule, occasional overtime, irregular shifts, including weekends, holidays, and evening.
- Work occasional varied lunch hours.
- The university is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) will be strictly prohibited on any owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.
- Previous experience as a student equipment manager at an NCAA institution.
- Knowledge of computer database and word processing software.
- Knowledge of athletic equipment to maintain safety and proper usage.
- Skills in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of a variety of intercollegiate sports.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
Water Polo Team
Water Polo Team