Asst Athletic Trainer, NCAA
Required Qualifications Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Possess or be able to obtain certification by the NATABOC
- Eligible for State of Texas Athletic Training
- Certification Current Certifications in First Aid/CPR/AED
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization
- Previous athletic training experience at the collegiate level
- The Assistant Athletic Trainer will assist in the day-to-day management of the athletics sports medicine operation.
- This position will serve as a primary athletic trainer and also as a secondary athletic trainer with graduate assistant trainer supervision for assigned sport programs.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: coordination of injury prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of student-athletes for assigned sports; supervision of graduate and student assistants; and other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
College ( IL )
College ( IL )