Project Coordinator, Creative Services
- Execute established production schedules and manage daily creative projects
- Liaison with local vendors on cost estimates, project timelines and delivery
- Oversee quality control for all creative projects
- Strive to understand the scope of the project to ensure all information and assets are provided before handing off to a Creative
- Participate in frequent inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work
- Define chronology of dates/times for each step of a project’s workflow
- Create and maintain Traffic Schedules for each project
- Zealously ensure that deadlines are met and that all related personnel are held accountable
- Identify available resources and assign individual responsibilities to creative staff
- Identify potential issues and pro-actively work with team members to address
- Help schedule and prepare materials for meetings
- Create, maintain and distribute of weekly hot-lists to team members for various client project milestones and status
- Gain all necessary approvals to move projects forward
- Keep the flow of information open, honest and transparent
- Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Review and QC deliverables prepared by creative team before releasing to vendors or internal stakeholders
- Manage and track all open jobs in pipeline through the Wrike system
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2-3 years previous overall experience either in Project Management or Creative Services.
- Strong time management skills and ability to calmly handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task changing priorities
- Ability to handle dynamic industry with constant developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of Wrike system
- Background in a creatively led environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.